6 easy steps to Bhutan Travel
- Idea: Bhutan has captured your imagination. Use our website to choose the holiday package of your interest.
- Communicate: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your choice of activities, duration and flight sector to fly into and out of Bhutan.
- Require: For confirmation of itinerary, flights and hotels, you need to send the scanned copy of your passport (it must be valid for more than 6 months at the time of scheduled travel).
- Assurance: After receiving the tour invoice and flight confirmation, please despoit 30 % of the payment in any of our bank accountss . On receiving the payment, an e-ticket will be sent to you promptly.
- Guarantee: Please deposit the remaining payment within 30 days prior to the arrival date. After receiving the full payment, we will send the visa approval letter.
- Remember: Please remember to print and carry the visa approval letter and the flight e-ticket with you to be produced at the airport.