This is a unique tour for an outdoor adventurist aspiring to unearth and an experience the first-hand diversity of Bhutan. Part of this package includes hiking, short trekking, white water rafting, mountain biking, home stay and many others programmes depending on the time and duration of your visit.
- Arrive at Paro International Airport
- Meet the representatives from Bhutan Journeys.
- Transfer to your hotel
DAY 2:PARO – PUNAKHA (125 km)
- Drive to Punakha via Dochula pass (3050m / 10,00ft).
- Visit Lobesa village and hike to
- Chimi Lhakhang (Temple of fertility- Drukpa Kunley, Divine Madman)
DAY 3: PUNAKHA – WANGDUE (13 km)
- Mountain biking and visit Punakha Dzong
- Afternoon white water rafting and leisure time
DAY 4:PUNAKHA – THIMPHU (71km)
- Transfer to Thimphu over Dochula pass
- Hike to Lungtse Gompa and Tashigang Gompa
- Drive to Thimphu
DAY 5: THIMPHU – PARO (54km)
Visit following places of cultural interest:
- Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue)
- National Memorial Chorten (Stupa)
- Drive to visit Takin enclosure, archery,
- Transfer to Paro, (4 hours mountain bike ride )
DAY 6: PARO – BUMDRAK
- Drive to Sangchoekor) a Buddhist Institute and Bumdrak monastery, one the revered sacred sight.
- Bumdrak (3800m).
- Time 4-5 hours
DAY 7:BUNDRAK – PARO
- Walk down to Tak Taktsang Moanastery, Visit the monastery and walk to cafeteria for lunch.
- Descend to the base and drive to your hotel.
- Time: 6-7 hours
- Hot stone bath experience
DAY 8:PARO AIRPORT
- Drive to airport for your destination flight